The fight against Ebola goes mobile. Fight and kill this deadly virus with this simple shooter game. Join us in this simple way to fight against the virus. More games to come in our fight against deadly diseases
Download it here
EBOLA Key facts (WHO):
– Ebola virus disease (EVD), formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever, is a severe, often fatal illness in humans.
– The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission.
– The average EVD case fatality rate is around 50%. Case fatality rates have varied from 25% to 90% in past outbreaks.
– The first EVD outbreaks occurred in remote villages in Central Africa, near tropical rainforests, but the most recent outbreak in west Africa has involved major urban as well as rural areas.
– Community engagement is key to successfully controlling outbreaks. Good outbreak control relies on applying a package of interventions, namely case management, surveillance and contact tracing, a good laboratory service, safe burials and social mobilization.
– Early supportive care with rehydration, symptomatic treatment improves survival. There is as yet no licensed treatment proven to neutralize the virus but a range of blood, immunological and drug therapies are under development.
– There are currently no licensed Ebola vaccines but 2 potential candidates are undergoing evaluation.
Check out WHO website for more information.
Donate to WHO by following this link